Madan Puraskar Guthi invites Application from Nepali citizens for two MBBS Fellowships based in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- RG Kar Medical College – 1 Seat
- Kolkata Medical College – 1 Seat
Eligibility for Application
- Minimum of 60% in Science (Biology) at + 2 Level or Equivalent
- Successful National-Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET) score, conducted by the CBSE-NEET Board, India
- Eligibility Certificate for MBBS study from concerned authority in Nepal (if applicable)
Deadline for Application: 20 June, 2018
- Application Form can be downloaded from http://madanpuraskar.org/guthi/mbbs-form/
- A written test and interview will be conducted by Guthi to select the two candidates.
- This is not a scholarship scheme. Selected candidates will have to bear college fees and the cost of studying by themselves.
Madan Puraskar Guthi has been selecting two candidates for MBBS in Kolkata every year since 1956, and has produced 118 Nepali physicians so far.
Madan Puraskar Guthi, Patan Dhoka, Lalitpur, Nepal
Post Box No. 42
Phone No. 5521393, 5549948